SMP MOTORSPORTS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMP MOTORSPORTS

Enthusiast Car Forum

Navigation

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Grinded Gears Vol. 2 Empty

3 posters

Grinded Gears Vol. 2

Huggy Bear
    Huggy Bear
    Mod
    Mod

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Grinded Gears Vol. 2 Empty Grinded Gears Vol. 2

Post  Huggy Bear Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:33 am

scratch You Know what really Grinds my gears scratch

There’s a certain group of people who get angry when you talk cars in front of them. They feel they own the scene and have a right to all aspects of it. These people believe that they are the fore fathers of it and have come to the realization that if it’s not done by them, then it’s gotta be wrong. What group of people am I talking about? Southern California Asians. Now I’m not a racist or anything, but you don’t see me running around believing I know everything about basketball (or golf). It’s kinda funny to me. They want to believe that they pioneered the whole car mod scene. OK. You have a few notable Asian Americans whole can build amazing machines. But that doesn’t qualify all of you to build. And on that note, Justin Lin the director of the fourth coming F&F movie found it disrespectful that Johnny Tran and his crew were the villains in the first F&F movie. He stated that as pioneers we should have had more of an active roll in the film aside from villains. Well, for those of you who have been to southern California, you should know that the Asians are some of the most ruthless gangs running around. If the shoe fits. I didn’t hear him get angry with Gran Torino. That’s because Clint Eastwood would beat –dat-ass. Besides, now you know what it feels like to be black in a movie. If you’re not stealing, your dying. Plane and simple. So let’s go over the facts:
    1:Street racing started with the bootleggers of the prohibition age where modded cars were used to out run the cops.
    2: During the mid century 1900, hot rods were modded to race against one another in the nations first illegal drag races.
    3: He may be the drift king, but who has been winning. Nuff Said.
    4: Rice. There’s a reason why it’s called that.

So in closing, Asians are the spokes face for the scene, doesn’t mean you created it. In reality, it was all white people who did this. Granted, the two directions went different ways, but the start of the journey is the same. So next time you see a Anglo Saxon blowing you and your mom’s old civic out the water, remember, you weren’t the first, and you damn sure ain’t gonna be the last.

Last edited by Huggy Bear on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Supa Ninja
    Supa Ninja
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 267
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Grinded Gears Vol. 2 Empty Re: Grinded Gears Vol. 2

Post  Supa Ninja Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:48 am

I would rep you but i'm outta rep points. Lets not froget about the muscle car era....white guys with mullets dominated that scene.
    jesse
    jesse
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 299
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post  jesse Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:31 am

+1 Dukes and Hazard lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content