SMP MOTORSPORTS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMP MOTORSPORTS

Enthusiast Car Forum

Navigation

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

Grinded Gears Empty

+2
Ness
Huggy Bear
6 posters

Grinded Gears

Huggy Bear
    Huggy Bear
    Mod
    Mod

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Grinded Gears Empty Grinded Gears

Post  Huggy Bear Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:32 pm

Welcome to the 1st installment of Grinded Gears. Here we will explore various subjects of idiotcracy and bitch assness. Some of this will be very relevant to few, while some will be unknown until now. So without further a due…

scratch YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS scratch

1: The Soft Hand Shit Talker = You have a top end car that you never drive or work on. You send it out of state for work while you’re bumming rides from your buddies. You dump 5-10 grand in the car for 50-60 horse power. While your obligations don’t go past your car, you still feel the need to talk about the daily driving family man. Well you have a nice car, I’ll give you that. But you also have soft hands. You know, I bet you take bubble baths.

2: The Funk Faker = Cars come in different trim levels for a reason. There is a trim for those who want performance/luxury and one for those who want to go from A to B. Then there are those in between. So, where does the line of trim levels blur. I’ll tell you. With the Funk Faker. If you have a Lancer GTS, that’s what you have. Before 09, the Ralliart was a GTS with rims. So don’t tell me you have an Evo. But, maybe you’re not a car guy and you made a mistake, you are forgiven. BUT!!! When you debage and rebadged with the trim level higher than your own, now you have crossed a line. Your 136HP teeny bopper will never be a 280HP monster of myth and lore. You can dress a boy up like a girl, hell you can even make him sit down to pee, but when he gets out of jail, he’s still a dude and there is nothing you can do to change that. Also, why is it that you pay for the low level trim, then dump insane amounts of money on aftermarket parts only to end up with the same HP numbers as the top end trim levels. It’s beyond me.

Be sure to come back next week for another installment of Grinded Gears. And remember-

If we never let him know, he will walk around all day with a booger in his nose. So be a good friend and tell to pick it Evil or Very Mad . Or be a bad enemy and let him go Twisted Evil .
    Ness
    Ness

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Grinded Gears Empty Re: Grinded Gears

Post  Ness Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:11 pm

almost like having a 350Z Automatic.. oh0o !! lol
    Supa Ninja
    Supa Ninja
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 267
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post  Supa Ninja Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:05 pm

What really grinds my gears is when a FWD vehicle has a huge wing on the back. Doesn't do anything but increase drag which only slows it down.
    Kung Fu Sifu
    Kung Fu Sifu

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post  Kung Fu Sifu Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:23 am

I love this thread. Encore, encore. You know what really "grinds my gears", when a mustang V6 mustang owner acts like they can beat every car known to man in a drag race!!! You have a V6 wow just like us 350z owners, want a cookie.
    jesse
    jesse
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 299

Post  jesse Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:19 am

What grinds my gears is when a Newbie has more wrench time then an actual wanna be car enthusiat owner.
    Supa Ninja
    Supa Ninja
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Supa Ninja Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:55 pm

What grinds my gears is those jerks that have PA speakers under their rides blasting their music, not only does it sound like shit but its ghey too.
    CougarHunter
    CougarHunter

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post  CougarHunter Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:52 pm

you know what really grinds my gears... ( PIN STRIP BUICKS) anyone care to elaborate and JDM
    Supa Ninja
    Supa Ninja
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Supa Ninja Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 pm

09SIguy wrote:you know what really grinds my gears... ( PIN STRIP BUICKS) anyone care to elaborate and JDM

LOLOLOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:56 am