SMP MOTORSPORTS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMP MOTORSPORTS

Enthusiast Car Forum

Navigation

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gallery

The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. Empty

2 posters

The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit.

Poll

body kit...yes or no

[ 2 ]
    The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. I_vote_lcap25%The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. I_vote_lcap25%The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. I_vote_lcap0%The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. I_vote_lcap50%The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Supa Ninja
    Supa Ninja
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 267
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. Empty The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit.

Post  Supa Ninja Mon May 25, 2009 7:18 pm

The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. Ait-racing-ace-body-kit_LRG

With a carbon hood, and a deleted wing.
    Supa Ninja
    Supa Ninja
    Admin
    Admin

The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. Empty Re: The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit.

Post  Supa Ninja Sat May 30, 2009 3:49 pm

Fate had its hand in this and now I have a destroyed front bumper. When I get back I'll be doing up this body kit.
    Huggy Bear
    Huggy Bear
    Mod
    Mod

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit. Empty Re: The thought has crossed my mind about a body kit.

Post  Huggy Bear Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:45 pm

Good or bad, I guess you gotta get it now. And maybe some supra lights.
    Supa Ninja
    Supa Ninja
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Supa Ninja Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Only lights I'll do is a retro headlight setup, they give me a chubby just thinking about them.
    Huggy Bear
    Huggy Bear
    Mod
    Mod

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post  Huggy Bear Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm

There are only like 2 or 3 companies that make bodykits for a purpose. Unfortunately for thoe of us who are super broke, we have to save up for years to get those kits. A true bodykit is one that is wind tunnle tested and R&D approved. OEM is the best way to go, but for those of us who seek a better alternative, save the cash, and go for the gusto. You will only get what you pay for. And not all kits are created equal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm